Are you looking for a sturdy and reliable LED screen for various indoor applications? Do you need a cost-effective indoor LED screen for advertising or as an information board? Then it would help if you needed a P6 Indoor LED Display.
The P6 Indoor LED Display has well-balanced brightness, refresh rate, color accuracy, gamma, etc. You can easily configure it, has a long lifespan, and has flexible applicability. A P6 LED Video Wall is common among malls, airports, museums, exhibit areas, retail stores, ticket booths, and a lot more.
Should you be thinking of getting a P6 Indoor LED Panel, here are some of its advantages.
- It has SMD3535 pixel configurations, has 140/140 horizontal and vertical viewing angles, and a standard cabinet size of 960 x 960. We also welcome customization of different cabinet sizes.
- You may choose to have a steel, aluminum, or die-casting aluminum material for the cabinet. Each material has various features and advantages, and costs may vary.
- A single cabinet can weigh as light as 7.5 kg. You can easily carry it, and it signifies fast installation and is available for hanging position.
- It has a brightness level of 4500 cd/m² and a refresh rate of 2800 Hz. These numbers are considered high than the typical underlying standard among indoor LED screens. The higher the brightness and refresh rate, the better, as both combinations result in a precise and concise resolution, accurate color and makes a lesser risk of eye fatigue among your viewers.
- You may operate it through various intelligent signals such as smartphones, PC, tablets, and laptops; more convenient, more straightforward, and practical.
- It supports Linsn, LEDset, Novastar, and LEDvision Colorlight and is manufactured with high-grade components and materials from our trusted brands/partners.
- The P6 LED Video Wall has dual maintenance; however, the rear side may not be available if the installation method is wall-mounted or wall-embedded.
Download Specifications – PDF