The P5 Stadium LED Screen has the following features and advantages.
- The P5 stadium LED display screen can function in many ways, such as a perimeter board, scoreboard, advertising sign, etc.
- A P5 Stadium LED display with a considerable size (140-150 panels in estimate) also means a large angle of view—people standing at the center and from the left and right sides all experience the same content. The light distribution, color uniformity, brightness, and other specifications help the display stand out among the crowd even during the daytime.
- It usually comes in a standard size of 400mmx 300mm or chooses from 500 x 500 and 500 x 1000 cabinet sizes. Regarding sizes and specifications, we offer you the great freedom to customize.
- Great for outdoor use, a P5 stadium LED Display has an IP level of 65, meaning the outer protection is waterproof, dustproof, dampproof, and overall weatherproof.
- P5 stadium LED Display, with a pixel pitch of 5, is a balanced choice because it resides between small pixel pitches and higher ones. The resolution quality is consistent and outstanding whether you’re standing nearby or from a distance.
- It has a contrast ratio of 5000:1, 160 x 180 resolution, 3840 Hz refresh rate, and 160/160 viewing angles. These features and parameters ensure that the device’s resolution is of high quality, has a smooth pace transition, and can cater to a great audience, especially in sporting venues.
- The device has complete manuals and guides to help you grasp and master its operation features, functions, and other settings.
- Colorlight-LED offers a 3-5 year warranty where you’ll solely feel thorough guidance regarding the device’s maintenance, operation, installation, dismantling, mobility, software updates, content uploading, etc.
Should you have questions, inquiries, or needs, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.