Why do you need a P4.8 Indoor LED Screen?
The P4.8 Indoor LED Display is among the widely used pixel pitches in the world. While its quality and function may vary from one manufacturer to another, in a general sense, it is adaptive and has broad applicability. It has features that allow you to use it in various ways and can make effective advertising or information dissemination.
The P4.8 Indoor LED Video Wall is commonly seen along with airports, used as a welcome signage and information board for travelers checking in and out. Also, it is prevalent among hotels, restaurants, schools, and establishments as it can be used as a screen for posting announcements, sales, promos, trivia, and other related information. You can also see it inside conference rooms, control rooms, exhibits, offices, and other private and public places used as video wall screens for business planning, product rebranding, launch, and a lot more.
Here are some of its features:
- It utilizes SMD2121 as its pixel configuration and has two cabinet sizes (500×500 & 500×1000), and each cabinet can weigh from 7.5 kg to 15 kg.
- Also, it has a brightness level of 1000 cd/m² and has a refresh rate of either 1920 Hz or 3840 Hz.
- The P4.8 Indoor LED Panel has dual maintenance features (front and rear) and has a maximum power consumption of 700 W/m².
- It may utilize die-casting aluminum, or if you opt for aluminum or extrusion material, we will help you customize.
- We have a professional R&D team who will assist and guide you regarding the product, its function, maintenance, troubleshooting, and other matters.
- Our technical support team will be right through your way to help you with your questions and inquiries.
- The product has a 3-5 year warranty and has replacement plans.
- It supports Colorlight LED Software and can work efficiently with our receiving and sending cards, LED media player, and LED controller.