The P3.91 Church LED Wall is among the widely used pixel pitches in the world when it comes to church needs. While its quality and function may vary from one manufacturer to another, in a general sense, it is adaptive and has broad applicability. It has features that allow you to use it in various ways and can make effective information dissemination and worship activities.
The P3.91 Church LED Video Wall is commonly seen in airports and used as a welcome signage and information board for travelers checking in and out. Here are some of its features:
- The P3.91 Church LED Panel has dual maintenance features (front and rear) and has a maximum power consumption of 700 W/m².
- It utilizes SMD2121 as its pixel configuration and has two cabinet sizes (500×500 & 500×1000), and each cabinet can weigh from 7.5 kg to 15 kg.
- Also, it has a brightness level of 1000 cd/m² and a refresh rate of either 1920 Hz or 3840 Hz.
- It may utilize die-casting aluminum, or if you opt for aluminum or extrusion material, we will help you customize it.
- We have a professional R&D team who will assist and guide you regarding the product, its function, maintenance, troubleshooting, and other matters.
- The product has a 3-5 year warranty and has replacement plans.
- It supports Colorlight LED Software and can work efficiently with our receiving and sending cards, LED media player, and LED controller.
- Our technical support team will be right through your way to help you with your questions and inquiries.
Download Specifications – PDF